Thanks, guys.  Remember the t-shirt design contest for the then-new K3?
 That was my failed entry.  Wayne and Eric said something about getting
me a K3 as a consolation prize, but it hasn't arrived yet.  At least, I
-think- that's what they meant when they said '73', though maybe I read
too much into it...

73,
Mike ab3ap   :-)