I need to find a venue to publish my antenna stuff... I've had numerous
questions.. and I really enjoy sharing..
but with a bit more interaction than simply posting.... hmmm
any suggestions?

Next, I'm taking my K2, and going to go finish the 160 test.. anyone interested
can find me...in the lower 50 kc..or for the new folks.. Khz. *G*

any cycle.. by any name... is still a cycle, motor, bi, mono, freq... all the
same...
*chuckle*.. think I'll check out my motorhertz after the test... get it ready
to ride...this spring...

man.. the snow has affected me... help me test my antennas.. on 160...

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy