HI Julian and Greg,
I see some difference in measured IMD in various software using the same
equipment.  I also notice a difference in going narrow on receive.  Of
coarse the transmitter's IMD isn't changing, but the the recorded result.
Still useful for testing as long as you compare apples to apples.

73 de jay/w5jay..