Yes I´m beginning to think that K3 is more sensitive to PS
then other radios, right now it looks that way.
Then this should be in the manual!!!
What happens is if I have a bad signal on the bands I will
together with Elecraft get a bad reputation. I will of course
tell everyone what I´m running and do have it operating
exactly according to the manual.

If this PS deal is the case with the K3 I quite understand
and it´s no problem to me what so ever but it should be
in the operating manual. Every user of a K3 should not
need to be a super engineer and have to figure out things
like this them self.

This morning I increased PS voltage to 14.6V (14.2) under load,
I was at 13.9V (13.5 load) before, I could see a "slight"
improvement in IMD (1-2 dB). I am using the supplied high
performance cable from Elecraft and IMO it does not have
enough Cu area. Next But if Elecraft supplies it and it´s
not good enough, what can I say?

/ Jim SM2EKM