Not as much fun as making CONFIG:ALARM wake me up and start the coffee..
but tempting to try.. (ala Wallace and Gromit)

Anyway--

That reminds me.. not to forget...  Not sure if it got on the list since
the LyleFest in Mt. Vernon...

Really could very much use a MENU setting that quells VFO-B from reverting
to anything other than decoded message when decoding is enabled.  My short
term memory has it's own QSB and after the other station wizzes by, if I
don't copy it I lose it.  I hate losing it. Maybe I already lost it.. Who
are you again?

I fully appreciate the intent of the original design.  I don't wish to
take away the original design, just request that if so configured, the
decoded message remains un-changed by the apparent time-out to bring back
whatever the DISP writes to VFO-B.

And for release MCU 4+, maybe pause, rewind and replay in text only, not
KDVR-style.  I don't know if Elecraft realizes how bees knees the decoder
"widget we made for fun" turns out to be.  It's cool. Make it cooler!

And to nip it in the bud, I will not use a PC to 'cw-get'.  I operate the
K3 and just the K3.

-jeff