R. Kevin Stover wrote:

> You don't think the R and D departments at Yaesu, Kenwood, and Icom
> wouldn't love to know what Elecraft plans are for development in the
> next year?

I'm not sure if there are crossed purposes here or a genuine difference of
opinion. Personally I agree that publishing a roadmap for the development of
new products could be commercial suicide. However, the K3 is an existing
product and I am interested in what has or is going to change / get fixed /
get incorporated in the future. There have been a number of discussions here
where Lyle or Wayne has said they will go on the list to get fixed /
incorporated. I don't think that it is an unreasonable request (to go on the
existing list maybe :-) ) and it's not commercially sensitive information
(it's in the public domain anyway) and I can't see what Elecraft's
competitors would get that they haven't got already.

73's all Paul M1PAF