Good Evening,
   The band was not happy this afternoon.  I did not hear much noise, or any
flutter for that matter, but the signals were not as good as they had been
earlier in the week.  Even Tom, with his beam and extra power, was not very
strong.  I looked at the various propagation sites and Space Weather and found
nothing which could have predicted our results.  All that being said we were
able to pull seven people from the aether.  All of the California stations were
logged by Tom but from those I was only able to hear Fred.  The other two
Californians were not even ESP to me.

   On to the lists =>

On 14049.5 kHz at 2300z:
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K3 - 457
NO8V - John - MI - K3 - 820
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 - 642
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 - 1183    * QNI #105 *
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K1 - 553

   One of these days the conditions will improve.  Last week they were pretty
good but I expect even that will be exceeded in the coming months.  Spring is
just around the corner for us here in Oregon but in the North and the Midwest
spring is still a few months away.  Tomorrow the ground hog will make his
prediction so we will know the facts about its official commencement.  My
favorite rodent is from Wisconsin but I know there is at least one other
pretender to the throne (burrow?) in Pennsylvania.  He even had a movie made
about him where Bill Murray eventually got the girl.  Pat made me watch that
one just like she was shocked when she found out I had never seen "The Rocky
Horror Picture Show" or "Little Shop of Horrors".  She educated me quite a few
times in theatre and culture ;)  She also educated me on the ways of human
nature and how to handle a crowd while teaching them.  She had many more
lessons to give me when she left.
   Until next week I hope you all stay warm and stay well,
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-