>Any comments
>regarding the suitability of the following configuration for the mentioned
>purposed will be appreciated.

K3/100-F (100 W Transceiver
KPA3-F (ATU 100W)
KRX3 (Subreceiver)
KTCXO3-1 (Stable oscillator)
KUSB (USB)
KDVR3 (Digital Voice Recorder)
KXV3 RX Ant
2 pcs KFL3A-2.8_2.7sw replacement K3 and KRX3
2 pcs KFL3A-1.8 K SSB
2 pcs KFL3A-250 CW
2 pcs KFL3A-6K AM
2 pcs KFL3B-FM FM
Kenwood MC-60 microphone

Kjeld,
You have a very complete configuration here. If you want to save some money
you might drop the wide filters for the Sub Rx as they probably won't help
you attain your stated DXCC goals. They might help bag some broadcast band
DX if that is important to you.

You may or may not need the KXV3 for Rx antenna as the sub receiver allows
you to install a receive antenna BNC connector without the KXV3. The KPA3-F
also adds a second RF connector for transmit/receive. Study the antenna
switching part of the manual and determine if you need the KXV3 for your
stated purpose of adding an Rx antenna. I don't have the KXV3 and I do have
a separate Rx antenna port. If a band scope is important down the road you
will need the KXV3. Depending on your operating style the band scope would
help you attain your goals, your mileage may vary.

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
K3-100 #508/ KX1  #1311