Hi,

I just downloaded lastest Firmware MCU 2.80/DSP 1.99 and tried for the first
time to do manual ATU LC adjustments.
I can not manually change L or C with VFO A or B as it is described in the
manual. After tapping  "ATU TUNE", if I turn the VFOs  they still just
scrolls through the menu settings but the radio is displaying a fixed L and
C value.

I looked back in the email archive and found a post from Mike Scott - AE6WA
dated 19 Jul 2008 with the same question:

"I am finding with Beta 02.16/00.02/0.184 that I can't adjust ATU L and C
values. I select CONFIG: KAT3 LC Set then tap ATU Tune and I see the
following

CA      0.00 nF in VFO A
L       0.00 uH in VFO B

Moving the VFO A and VFO B knobs does not change the values."

I loaded some older firmware that I had on my computer but never got this
function working with any release.

Is this a known bug that is on the bugfix list or am I just doing things
wrong?

73 Classe SM3GSK

K3 1464