Wow! It seems to work pretty well. I never heard of this, so never
tried it. I would have to practice quite a bit before I would want to
use it on the air, though.Been using paddle/bug for 57 years with
right hand. Other side of brain must have noticed how to make it work
in reverse.

You guys needing this should definitely check it out.

Jerry W4UK