I'm working on Part V of the alignment "RF Power Amplifier Quiescent Current
Adjustment", which calls for R39 to be adjusted for a reading of 20 mV.  The
most I can get out of it is 18.5 mV.  Is that close enough?

Part VI - Filter Alignment:  When keying the transmitter and adjusting L12 to
L17 the readings on my DMM are all over the map; they usually fall from an
initial reading and settle down after 10 seconds or so.  Then they swing around
a fair bit such that only gross movements of the slugs are visible.  Unkey the
transmitter, move the diddle stick to the next slug and rekey the transmitter
and you're starting with a whole new set of numbers.  Again, fine adjustments
of the slug are masked by the constant variation of the voltage.  Any ideas?

Once again, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS