Hi Mike,

Check here, you may be able to get a permission on the spot as we have a
reciprocal agreement with the Marshall Islands:

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/io/recip-info_i.html#v7

For broader info:

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/io/faq.html

Think there are several hams on the island and also think they had major
storm surge damage this year. so V7 has been kinda quiet... Not sure about
the power situation, maybe a K2 with the internal battery pack would be a
better choice?

73,
Julius
n2wn