Giulio,

You did not say what microphones you were trying to use, only that they
were 'dynamic'.  Are you attempting to use Pro-Audio microphones?  If
so, check out the information provided by Jim Brown K9YC at
http://haminterfacing.pdf/.  Do your microphones have adequate output?
Do they need Phantom Power?  There can be many reasons you are not
having success.

How does the audio sound from the K3 monitor.  You said you did the
evaluation on 144 MHz, but what mode?  If it is FM, then many have
reported issues with 'thin audio' on FM, and Elecraft is currently
working on improvement for that condition.  How does the K3 sound with
the microphones on SSB?

73,
Don W3FPR