Greetings,

Ref: K3 Kit Assembly Manual, Rev. F, October 28, 2008.

I was just about to install the KSYN3 (ref manual, page 50) when I noticed that
one pin on P73 on the KSYN3 board is missing.  Looking at the figure on page
50, it is the third pin from the right, top row. The pin comes off the PCB,
bends and enters the plastic, but it is missing on the other side (pins that
insert into J73), close to the plastic portion of the plug.  Just a tiny bit of
the pin shows, not enough to insert into J73 at all.

The manual does not have an "OBTW" regarding this, nor could I find any
reference here on this missing pin, and the pictures in the manual, including
the parts list photo do not reveal a missing pin.  Soooo......can anybody
please provide the missing clue so I can proceed with confidence or
contact Elecraft.  Thanks much.

Walter, N0DZJ