I'm making slow progress in getting my QTH ready for playing with the
new rigs, and since I've experienced a problem with my K2  now sounding
like "Donald Duck" on SSB,  all bands 20 meters and above, I'm wondering
if something went sour in a  circuit, or if there's  a simple
realignment I need to  do? After the initial alignment with help from an
expert, it was doing fine, but I either bumped something while making a
change,  or fouled up a circuit.
   Does anyone have a simple solution,  or is this a case of  sending
the box  in for the experts, since I don't have time for days, weeks, or
a month  to figure it out.
  It was a surprise to be unable  to clear up the  USB voices one  day,
listening on 20 through 10  meters, then got excellent results on 40  &
80 meters! Now, the guessing and consternation sets in.

Thanks for any suggestion aside from "use as a doorstop or stick to CW
only".

Gil WA5YKK