From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of JIM DAVIS
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 2:16 PM
To: hans-christ...@gmx.at; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] W2ENY Headphones

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:04:00 -0800
  hans-christ...@gmx.at wrote:
> Jim,
>
> I read your comments about the W2ENY headphones on the Elecraft
>reflector and I´ve got a
>question:
> It´s not easy to find good headphones for the K3, because of the
>impedance(same story with the K2). I´ve tried Keenwood and Yaesu
>lightweight headphones.The Kenwood is doing fine , but it has only got
>a mono plug. The Yeasu  phones are good, but the K3 adds additional
annoying hiss.Are the W2ENY  headphones working fine and how do they sound?

> 73, Chris-OE5CSP
dr. Hans,

You must have me confused with someone else on the reflector as my "CHOSEN"
headphone/boom mic assembly (for K3)is available from "Elecraft" which is
the (Heil ProSet IC) which I might add is REALLY FABULOUS!!!

Regards,

Jim/nn6ee