Terry,
 You only need to connect a TMP cable to J92 on the KRX3 if you want to use
an auxiliary input for the KRX3 ( either via the BNC connector that comes
with the KRX3 or via the KAT3 antenna terminal that is not being used for
the main RX and TX, you can use only one of these options ). If you don't
want to use an auxiliary antenna at all you don't have to connect anything
to J92 on the KRX3. See pages 24 thru 29 of the KRX3 installation/operation
Manual Revision C.
 Al
 WB6HPF