From: Allan Bacon <baco...@yahoo.com>
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Cc: Allan Bacon <allan.bacon....@mda.mil>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:17:44 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Help with KRX3 Installation PL2 Error?

K3 #2252 Factory built, now adding KRX3. Do not want an exotic setup, just want
to listen on one frequency and transmit on another - same band, same antenna.

Completed installation with no problem, Used good static mat and wrist strap.
Uploaded latest firmware. Unsed Config Menu to initialize as ANT-BMC (seemed
like the default I wanted to use) . Do not have a TMP cable plugged in to J92,
as I believe this is how to keep it simple for what I want to do.

Per troubleshooting chart on a PL2 Error, I tried recalibrating the VCO with
VCO (CONGIG:VCO:MD), taped SBU, screen showed 255, and SUB starts flashing
slowly. Rebooted, Still get PL2 Error.

VFO A and B seem to work fine

Looking for help please -
73,