Marc,

You have provided very little information, but D10 can short if operated
for a substantial period into a high SWR (its purpose is to protect the
PA transistor).

If D10 is shorted, it will produce a short on the DC input voltage.

You can try removing D10 (and check for a charred T4 at the same time)
and see if the K1 works into a dummy load - if so, replace D10 and enjoy.

If the problem is not D10, I will need more detailed information for a
2nd guess.

73,
Don W3FPR