Tom,

Satellite comms usually require full duplex operation, and the K3 does
not do that, nor can the transmit frequency be changed while
transmitting at this time.

The year the K3 was first shown at Dayton, I overheard Wayne addressing
duplex operation, and he stated that it would *might* be possible when
using the transverter outputs, but definitely not from the high power
output.  The "might be possible" was qualified by Wayne stating that it
would require a lot of testing for interactions.

73,
Don W3FPR