Personally, I don't think that's going to be likely.  The birdies don't
all tune in the same direction, and they all aren't in the same position
relative to a 100 Hz boundary.  As a result, some birdies are best
removed by a shift in one direction,  and others by a shift in the other
direction.  Birdies near a 100 Hz boundary (i.e., 14174.101) often
require both ... a shift in one direction for one 100Hz segment and in
the opposite direction for the adjacent segment, but even that
generalization is not always optimum.

Since the birdies are mixer products of UHF harmonics and their strength
varies from rig to rig depending upon cable placement, I don't think
it's going to be very practical for the software to try to know what
generated a birdie on any particular frequency in order to decide how
best to remove it.

For me, I'm just glad to be able to remove them manually.

73,
Dave   AB7E