From: wayne burdick <n...@elecraft.com>
To: Garrett, Russ
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sat Feb 21 13:28:20 2009
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Kx-1 ---help

Hi Russ,

What you see when changing bands is the MHz value that you're tuned to
on each band. You must have the VFO tuned below 14 MHz on 20 m.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Feb 21, 2009, at 1:08 PM, Garrett, Russ wrote:

> I'm moving through the bands just fine until it is supposed to nove to
> 14 mhz.  Instead it shows as 13?  This must be something simple.  Did
> not have this problem last night.

---

http://www.elecraft.com

mail.bullivant.com made the following annotations
Please be advised that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax
advice contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is not intended to be
used by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains
information belonging to Bullivant Houser Bailey, which is confidential and/or
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.