Mike:
Thank you for your report.
I would have mailed off an order tomorrow. Thanks again.
Now will hold off.

I bought the Warren Gregoire headset, very comfortable, good reports on sound
quality. BUT it is not  stereo, therefor the AFX in the K3 is not working.

I do have stereo speakers that work well.

Using the
Elecraft MH-2 (good quality) and Sony headphones, cheep and not very good.

Still looking for a good head set for the K3.  Next step?

thanks,

Ty, W1TF, K2 #696