G4LNA wrote:

> Working AM on VFO A and setting up VFO B to receive SSB then operating
> the
> split it tells me SPT N/A.

Hi Paul,

I'm sorry to report that only a few modes are presently allowed for
cross-mode split (CW/SSB, LSB/USB, CW/CW REV). Our goal is to add other
modes back in if there's enough interest. Each requires considerable
firmware modification and re-testing.

Is AM/SSB a common split?

Note that you can achieve this without using SPLIT if you have the
sub-receiver installed. For example, you could transmit/receive in SSB
mode on VFO A on one frequency, and receive AM on the sub on a
different frequency. If you want to hear only AM signals, adjust the
main and sub volume levels accordingly.

73,
Wayne
N6KR