I work 6-meter WSJT digital modes, where frequency differences measured in Hz
are significant. Working with various other stations whose technical
capabilities I trust more then my own, I've concluded that my K3 is about 96
Hz, plus or minus, on the low side of actual when the VFO is set to a kHz
integer frequency on 6 meters. (E.g: display frequency 50260.000, actual
frequency 50259.904.) I would like to tweak this in to a higher degree of
accuracy. Since I didn't put together my own K3, I'm not at all sure how to do
this. Can someone knowledgeable point me in the right direction? If test
equipment is needed, let me know what it is.

Bill W5WVO