My K3 #2626 is a month old. I'm using an MFJ external keyer. I prefer the low [
to the desk]memory buttons. The K3 recall buttons require me to lift? my hand a
bit where the outboard allows my hand & arm to rest on the desk. 10% of us are
left handed. Your main hand is always more accurate in pushing the correct
button. I would need to remove my left hand from the key, cross my body & punch
the memorys. With an external memory button on the right side?next to?the radio
I? only need to use one finger to press the chosen memory on the keyer. Now if
Elecraft was to make a lefthanded K3 I would be interested.
k9il