Hi guys
having a little problem with my set up.   I dont know if its just an age
thing or my brain is not functioning properly, or maybe I'm trying to do
something which cant be done.

I have 2 radios, 2 Microham USB Microkeyers and 1 PC.

I have both interfaces plugged into seperate USB ports, and in the
microham router software I have 2 tabs, one for each interface.

This is where it gets complicated.    Generally I have a similar setup
for each radio saved under each tab.
I.E.   COM3  =  CAT     COM4 = FSK1    COM5 = FSK2  and COM8 = winkey.

My 1000MP runs perfectly.     The K3 runs fb on ssb/cw with CAT control,
but I do not hear ANY audio in rtty/psk.

I am running ONE copy of MMTTY as an engine within Logger 32.    It
works FB with the MP but does NOT appear to hear or see any audio from
the K3.

Before I plugged in both interfaces, the K3 worked very FB or rtty and
PSK so I am pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the K3.   I have
plugged a pair of computer speakers into the K3 Line OUT and the rtty
tones are loud and proud.

I use in the K3  Data     FSK  D   45  bps.   which worked very fb.

Even with the Line OUT turned up full,  MMTTY is not seeing any audio.
I have played with all the settings in MMTTY - trying to see the MP as a
left channel and the K3 as a right channel to no avail the MP workes
wonderfully, the K3 does not produce any audio.    Every indication in
the K3 is normal.  The RX workes beautifully I can hear the rtty tones
in my headphones, the display works and decodes (allowing me to work the
K5D) - there just seems to be no audio getting into the PC.  I have
tried swapping interfaces.

Is there any simple test to establish whether the Line OUT of the K3 is
working normally,  I have limited test equipment and limited computer
knowledge.

I think I am going mad!   hihi

73 de Tom
GM4FDM

--
So I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his
name, it's P something T something R.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090302-0, 02/03/2009
Tested on: 03/03/2009 08:08:25