David,

J1 is an RCA phono jack.
L1 is an 82 mH inductor that is part of the input low pass filter.

You can obtain the jack most anywhere, even Radio Shack should have
them, but for the inductor, try Mouser or DigiKey.  Try DigiKey #
M10134-ND for a shielded axial lead inductor or Mouser 43LJ382 for a
radial lead type.

73,
Don W3FPR