The REMIOUPGD board only deals with the -AGC and Band Data pull-up
changes. We're basically offering it at or below cost for older K3s.
(All newer ones have this.)

For those interested in ordering this board, which replaces the digital
I/O remote board on the KIO3, its available for $20 on our parts and mod
kits order page:
http://www.elecraft.com/order_form_parts.htm#K3%20Parts

And our complete listing of K3 app notes and mods is:
http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_app_notes.htm

73, Eric  WA6HHQ