It is a really good tool made very "ordinary" with the degree of adjustment
allowed.

I cannot but wonder what the thinking was when the decision was made to adjust
by a factor of 10 instead of a "finer" degree of adjustment of LO Cut.

I am curious if others have found themselves in the position of having to
settle for eg. setting of 10 or 20, when a setting of 15 would be just about
right on the money.

My ears are the only ones I have and they are not now as they were a long time
ago.

I have tried different settings many times and still I come back to the lack of
"fine tuning" available on the LO Cut.

The "width" and "Shift" work ok for my ears but the LO and HI Cut adjustments
are just too wide for each increment.

Maybe I'm picky, but, it is one of those little things that annoys me to the
point where I give up and go inside and scream at the TV out of frustration.

What, if any, are the chances of improving this function?
Gary #679
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra