That is the rule, 100W max, so if your're QRO and normally up above
400W or so, then you can't enter a log.
However, why not try running barefoot this time and see how you like
it. You might find it an interesting challenge.

Sorry to anyone you thinks I'm sticking my foot in here
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
For all our conceits about being the center of the universe, we live
in a