From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bill Maddock
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:43 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Your thoughts on EMP and protecting K3/K2

   With things ramping up internationally and talk
of possibility of either nucleur strike or dirty bombs,
what would be best way of protecting our gear? I know
that the radios are pretty tight for keeping signals
out and I have a very good ground system here. What
else can be done to protect our gear.

Thanks and 73,

Bill N4ZI