I need some help from anyone who has successfully used their K3 and N1mm Logger
connected through the computer serial Com1 port. With the K3 off and connection
from the K3 RS232 connector to the computer Com1 port I select Config Ports and
have the settings under the Hardware Tab as Always CW and Don't Change Radio
Mode. Under the Hardware Tab I select K3 for Com1 with DTR(Pin4) and RTS(Pin7)
both set to Always On as suggested by the N1MM information displayed. With the
K3 mode set to CW and the K3 Config for RS232 is set to the default for the K3
I power on the K3 and I click OK for the N1MM Config window. The VFO A window
bandmap shows the correct frequency displayed by the K3. Then I get a series of
error messages that say Get Entry Window(RadioInterface_Interpret
Response)-9-Subscript... which locks up the N1MM program.
Seems like a configuration problem but may also be a problem with the K3 RS232
port.

Any constructive suggestions will be appreciated.

TKS

Dan N0TK