perception of the Elecraft Sales department who have been most helpfully
with several dispatches in the past few weeks and while I can understand the
frustration these errors have caused I fail to see how such a posting
resolves the problem.  I know of no other radio company that offers anything
like the service or customer care that is available to us as Elecraft
customers so before jumping out of the frying pan Julian remember the fire
might be a lot hotter!

Jim Chick G4NWJ