Hi,

When I use Logic 8 there is a nice feature where there is a DX Spot
log. This reflects on the air spots and evaluates my database to let
me know what is posted that I need on which band for which award.

When I click on a call, the K3 automatically goes to what band and
mode was posted and even moves the transmit/SPLIT to the DX's
listening freq if posted.

Almost perfect except for some reason, when engaging this, the
command also moves the K3 to listen in the reverse position.

I've learned to click on the spot in logic and then press the ALT on
the K3 to put the signal to normal but I'd like to be able to have
the ability in the config menu to tell the K3 to ignore the REV
comand unless physically selected by the ALT button or just to ignore
it totally unless I intentionally enable it again.

Possibilities?

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J