I'm planning on a major effort in the RDXC this weekend, so I just
downloaded the beta firmware
3.03 and installed it in my K3.  After installing, my AGC parameters are
as follows:
AGC Dcy            Soft
AGC Hold           .30
AGC PLS            Norm
AGC SLP            000
AGC THR           008
AGC -F               120
AGC -S               020

Since I haven't used this before (and am a confirmed AGC OFF user on
CW), what kind
of parameters will give me the best performance in a pileup with 10
stations calling?

I've gotten used to AGC OFF, but there is a LOT of RF gain tweaking and
occasional
BLASTING out of the headphones when a strong signal follows a weak one.
Using the
AF LIM of even 030 creates too much  distortion on even fairly weak signals.

I should have time in this contest to play with the AGC settings, so I'm
open to any suggested
settings that anyone has.

Dennis W1UE