Dave,

Thank you very much for the prompt response and testing of this for me. Once
generally known, this ability to operate PSK31 in ESSB with click and
transmit across a 3.5 kHz waterfall would I think make the K3 even more
attractive to data mode operators than it already is. It would probably be
unique at least among affordable radios.

It sounds as though it is feasible now though not quite as convenient as it
would be if settings were built into firmware.

73 Bill, WA5KPE