Ken,

Not heard here, but I find a very weak signal on 10106.75.  Since it
gets very weak when I remove the antenna - and is very strong if I just
use a wire to the antenna jack center conductor, it is something in the
shack (my antennas are more than 100 feet away).  I suspect something
associated with the Ethernet cabling in the house, but I am not going to
shut it down to check.

The 'fast-tuning birdie removal tool' will not work on real signals
(those do not 'fast-tune').

73,
Don W3FPR