dbe...@datacheck.com wrote:
> I have a 150 mile drive each way from my home to my QTH
> and I need a full remote control solution. Operate mostly
> CW, serious DX primarily 160M, and some contests. Only
> have POTS phone lines so no brodband connection yet. Does
> anyone out there know of someone successfully doing this?
> I'm not a computer geek so keep it simple.

> 09:19:00

D. B. Evan,

We have an amateur radio club here in Boulder, Colorado that has a
remote antenna in the county that is our remote radio site. We do not
have any high speed Internet service to the site, and so we have put our
own WiFi link to the site. It has been in operation now for over a year.

Contact me privately if you would like to discuss what we have done.

Don, N0YE