Hi all,

The major features introduced in K3 beta revision 3.03 (DSP 2.10) have
now had quite a bit of on-air time. Thanks to feedback from early
adopters, we've just improved them further with the release of 3.04
(DSP 2.11).

These features are excellent additions to the K3 that you really should
try:

- Band independence for the sub receiver (CONFIG:VFO IND)
- New AGC features, especially for use in pileups (CONFIG:AGC DCY, AGC
HLD)
- Fast-tuning spurious receive signal removal (CONFIG:SIG RMV)
- Multiple ATU settings per band; per-band/per-antenna auto/bypass
selection
- Improved behavior of PTT and the TX LED
- Extended transverter frequency coverage when used with a 10-m I.F.

It's pretty easy to do a beta installation; see instructions at

      http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm

Please let us know how the new features are working. Meanwhile, Lyle
(KK7P) and I are working on the next round....

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---