I've been monitoring these signals for a few days now.  They seem to
run for long periods without a break, although I have heard a few
times when they stopped for a few seconds.

I've always seen them in pairs spaced about 15kHz apart.  I don't have
the bandwidth to be able to tell if the pairs are related but I kind
of suspect they are.  Each signal seems to consist of two groups of
tones with the groups spaced about 1.5kHz apart.  Each group consists
of 8 tones, each about 100Hz apart.  The tones alternate between the
groups (i.e. one tone from group A, followed by one tone from group
B).  Each tone seems to be on for about 10mS with a gap of about 34mS
between tones.

They're never extremely strong here in southern Oregon,  maybe S5 or
S7.  I've also heard them on 40m.

73
--
Joe KB8AP