I posted the following last May and received no serious reponses. Maybe now,
considering all the recent postings about AGC settings, it might be an idea
whose time has come:

Different band and QRM conditions can require different combinations of AGC
parameters (HLD, SLP, THR, and decay rate). Thanks to Elecraft for allowing us
to adjust all of these to our liking.

But wouldn't it be even finer if we were able to program a few different
combinations of those parameters for different operating conditions, and recall
each combination as a package of settings with just one or two switch taps,
maybe using the M1-M4 keys?

Wayne, can this be done?

Tony
KM0O