I'm missing or forgetting something rather basic I think.  I have my computer
connected to my K3 with a serial cable.  I normally use the connection for
DX4WIN but sometimes want to use Digipan for PSK.  Of course if I try to use
Digipan while DX4WIN is running, I get a message about the port (serial cable)
already being in use (by DX4WIN).  How can I connect the computer and K3 so
that I can have both DX4WIN and DIgipan (and perhaps other programs in the
future) active at the same time.  I feel like I ought to know the answer, but
somehow it is escaping me.

Thanks for your help.
Stan - K6VWE