I guess to many times hitting the "delete" key...should have been "delight"

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jay Rodaman
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 2:46 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 external speakers

I have also had a similar need for external speakers.
The recommendation from an "unnamed source (heh heh) " on the left coast
was the following

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7314523&type=product&id=111884
3685964

they are not very expensive , to the delete of most of us
and seem to work quite well

Jay