Ron,

For PSK31 i use Digipan since many years and HRD since ~ 1 year; if you
want to have
a waterfall display, i think that "external" software, PC and sound card
are a necessity.
I've just tried to work PSK31 with  my K3 (#1212), no problem with RX,
but i find
that transmitting is less easy, it's my point of vue, than using Digipan
(for example);
i find it easy to use and we have also a "panoramic" sight of in filter
band adjacent
stations. I also appreciate the "Tune" mode of Digipan; after one year
of HRD use,
i don't find the equivalent function...

73 QRO de Rudolf, HB9ARI

PS  No relation with Digipan writer(s), just a very satisfied user!