On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:23:15 -0700 (PDT), Julius Fazekas n2wn wrote:

> I see it's a pretty common question once I found the part number...

I don't get it. I went to a LOT of trouble to write that tutorial, then
post a link to it in response to questions like this, tell people where
to look, and still questions like this. The Fair-Rite part numbers are
listed with graphs of the performance of these parts in the tutorial
where they are discussed in the text, and REPEATED in Appendix One, with
detailed advice about where to buy them and how to buy them.

Everything you need to know to wind chokes for the bands you want to
operate is in the Choke Cookbook.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC