Hi Everyone,

Bill, N2BC's recent updates to his very slick K3EZ Manager Program
http://home.roadrunner.com/~n2bc/SW.htm
<http://home.roadrunner.com/%7En2bc/SW.htm> has introduced some very
excellent features, one of them the ability to store and load directly
to the K3 various combinations of AGC settings for use under different
conditions, modes etc..

I have been thinking for a while about compiling a 'Compendium of K3 AGC
Settings' from various users. Once complied, I would share this
collection of settings with anyone interested in receiving this
information gratis, either from me or perhaps through Bill or Elecraft
depending upon how it all evolves, if at all.

If you are interested in sharing your AGC settings and any related
comments in order to receive back those of your colleagues, please reply
to me with your favorite AGC setting(s) in the following format:

Your Callsign: _________ (Optional)
AGC HLD: _______
AGC PLS: _______
AGC SLP: _______