Greetings everyone;

I just got the new K3 assembled, and I'm really enjoying it. However, I
have an issue with the "line in" not working, and I wonder if anyone
else has seen this with a recently purchased K3.
I'm trying to use the "line in" for PSK 31, but the input is not
working. I've read previous posts, so I've ensured that the MIC SEL is
set to Line In, and that the mic gain for Line In is is not at zero.
When I move the cable to the rear panel Mic Input, and set the MIC SEL
to rP.L, everything works fine.

I've tried the released firmware from January, and the current beta
firmware, and neither helps. Is there anything else I might be missing?

Thanks,

Jason  AC7JW

.