I have been working PSK recently and also Olivia.  Many times somebody will
come up almost on top of your QSO and positioning of the signals seems to
mostly (of course) be where the 100 HZ step of low cut and hi cut will either
leave the guy inside the cut with you or damage your signal where it is not
readable.  50 hz step sure would help.  Maybe there should be a region where it
switches to 50 from 100 as the lo and hi approach each other so as to not make
it tedious to get there?

Just a thought as I try to eliminate interferrence.  Might work good for CW
also.  Width and shift at 50 also?  Probably not.

Thanks es 73, de Jim KG0KP