I just loaded some details of the latest issue on the QRP ARCI website
- www.qrparci.org

Look below the FDIM article !

Haven't had time to read mine yet, but it looks like a cracking issue.

There's some ideas for a decent performance 40m rig from Harold Smith KE6TI.
It uses bits that even I have in my junk box, so you probably do too.

AA1TJ describes a single transistor transceiver

Chris Trask N7ZWY has a design for a transmitter using only 2n2222s and 1N4148s

There's 15 pages of Idea Exchange and it's all good stuff

There are some great outdoor features. Guy N7UN and Steve N0TU (now
WG0AT) and the goats climb Uncompahgre Peak. Meanwhile Brian, N6IZ
climbs Mt Whitney and operates his KX1 and 32 foot vertical on the
14,505 foot peak !

Ed WA3WSJ tells us about the January Polar Bear Moonlight Madness
Event (just read it !) operating in the snow on the Appalachian Trail.
Bill N8ET describes his adventures sailing on the Great Lakes; and
Paul W0RW/pm has an article called 'How To Operate Pedestrian Mobile'
- which he does from Pikes Peak, CO at 14,110 feet

This is an epic issue - a bit like a Bill Bryson book, but with
circuit diagrams.

Subscribe for $20/year at www.qrparci.org (back issues available)

73
Steve, G4GXL
--
QRP at Dayton - Four Days In May 2009  www.fdim.qrparci.org
QRP ARCI Webmaster - www.qrparci.org

http://www.ServaLink.net - monitoring your website 24/7
Email or phone notification of faults, hacks and outages within 60
seconds. Take our 14 day FREE TRIAL !